Saturday, February 2, 2013

Statistics

I have to admit, I'm fascinated by statistics.  Not the study of (I really stunk at that class), but rather the viewing of.  I love to see those results.  Right now I'm a tiny bit obsessed with the statistics that Blogger provides me for my blog.

You probably can't tell, but I have 1 viewer from Germany and 3 from Japan!  Who could be reading my blog from those countries?  I don't know if it's through random clicking through Blogger, from another blog I've linked to or what, but it just tickles me to no end.  

I felt this same way the first time I had a non-friend follower on Pinterest.  
It was such a thrill to have someone I didn't know pin something that I to had pinned.  I don't know why.  A friend recently posted a link on FB to an article that was titled "Why You Never Truly Leave High School"  (http://nymag.com/news/features/high-school-2013-1/). I don't know if my feeling this way is related to that.  Like this validates me in some way, makes me feel "popular"?  I don't know.  I'd like to think that I'm past that, but maybe not.  All I know is that these little things make me happy in a small way and I'll take that for now.  

Oh...I realized that I stink at cutting and pasting since I missed a section of my daybook where I show you what is out my window.  Here is what is out my window today.  I have to admit that fresh, sparkly snow is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment